Sentiment analysis in multiple languages?
I am looking for a proficient text mining tool that is able to process external data (e.g. provided in Excel format) in multiple languages in terms of sentiment. Can MonkeyLearn do that? And if so, is it possible to get a free trial to get acquainted with the software?
I’ll try my best to answer your questions:
I am looking for a proficient text mining tool that is able to process external data (e.g. provided in Excel format) in multiple languages in terms of sentiment
MonkeyLearn is used by customers all around the world to do sentiment analysis in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Dutch and Russian. For doing sentiment analysis you have 2 options:
a) Use our Public Modules for sentiment analysis:
These are pre-trained and ready to use modules for particular sentiment analysis tasks, created by MonkeyLearn team. These public modules includes:
- English Tweets sentiment analysis: classify tweets in English according to their sentiment: positive, neutral or negative.
- Spanish tweets sentiment analysis: classify tweets in Spanish between positive, neutral and negative sentiment.
- Product sentiment analysis: classify product reviews and opinions in English as positive or negative according to the sentiment.
- Hotels sentiment analysis: this sentiment analysis classifier was trained with data from different hotel review sites.
- Movies sentiment analysis: this sentiment analysis classifier was trained with data from movie review sites.
- Restaurant sentiment analysis: this sentiment analysis classifier was trained with data from different restaurant review sites.
- English tweets Apple products sentiment analysis: Sentiment analysis for tweets about Apple product comments. Model trained with CrowdFlower datasets.
- English tweets Airlines sentiment analysis: Sentiment analysis for tweets about airline reviews. Model trained with CrowdFlower datasets.
b) Create a Custom Classifier for sentiment analysis that fits your specific needs. We have customers that have built and trained custom classifiers with their own data to do all kind of sentiment analysis.
For example, a social media monitoring platform from Mexico is using a custom classifier that they have trained themselves to identify the sentiment of tweets in Mexican Spanish. It’s a great classifier, Mexican Spanish is a little different than regular Spanish, as it has many ‘slang’ words that only people from Mexico use, and that in many cases determines the sentiment of a tweet. So, they built a really great custom classifier that is working out really well for them and their platform.
You can learn more about Custom Classifiers here: http://docs.monkeylearn.com/article/creating-custom-classifiers/
Also, please take into account that if you hire our Startup Plan, you get up to 10 hours of support from a MonkeyLearn Data Scientist to get started with custom classifiers.
Regarding processing data, we have customers processing data provided by an Excel file. These customers have made some basic scripts (it can be done with some basic programming skills) and they call MonkeyLearn API to process and enrich the data on these type of files (like performing topic classification or sentiment analysis on each row of the file).
We do have plans to add MonkeyLearn to BlockSpring to make it as easy as possible to process data within an Excel file or a Google Sheet file using MonkeyLearn. We are working on this integration already so we can have it available to all of our customers soon (hopefully less than a 2-3 months).
Is it possible to get a free trial to get acquainted with the software?
Yes, you can. MonkeyLearn is a Software as a Service (SaaS), where our software is licensed on a monthly subscription basis. We have a freemium business model where you can start for free and scale based on your usage of MonkeyLearn.
With the Free Plan, you can use MonkeyLearn for free as long as you want. We limit our Free Users according to their usage: you can make up to 100,000 queries per month (in your case, this means you can do sentiment analysis on up to 100,000 different texts).
If you need more volume per month or premium features, you can upgrade to a premium plan (starting at $99 per month for 500,000 queries per month). You pay as you go and you can downgrade back to the free plan whenever you want (no string attached).
You can learn about our pricing and plans here: http://monkeylearn.com/pricing/Sergei December 28, 2015 at 5:58 pm
can i do self – trained sentiment analysis in Ukrainian?